Mid-rise jeans with a shaped leg that tapers towards the ankle, made from mid-weight organic cotton denim. The jeans have angled side pockets, fasten with a concealed front fly, and are finished with seams down the centre front and back.
- 100% Certified 120z Organic Cotton Denim
- Organic cotton is a natural, biodegradable and renewable resource grown from non-genetically modified seeds, without harmful chemicals. It requires 91% less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked and processed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes.
- All Kowtow garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- Fastened with nickel-free metal tacks, which can be taken back and repurposed into new materials at the end of their life.
- Gentle Machine Wash
› Size and Fit
Model is wearing a Kowtow size XS.
Model measurements are as below:
Height: 169cm / 5' 6½"
Chest: 86cm / 34"
Waist: 65.5cm / 26"
Hips: 90.5cm / 35 ½"
Universal sizing, see size guide
› Shipping and Returns
- For current shipping and returns information please click here.